[BHS Etree] MUSIC: Music Connection Day, April 30 (Wed.)

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Apr 14 22:32:15 PDT 2014

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Marvin Zhang,
publicity at musicconnectucb.com<mailto:publicity at musicconnectucb.com>

WHAT: Your child playing with UC Berkeley musicians during The Music
Connection's College Music Days!

WHO: Middle school and high school chorus students, UC Berkeley
musicians, and The Music Connection

WHEN: Wednesday, April 30th, 4-5pm

WHERE: Cesar Chavez building on the UC Berkeley campus

On April 30th, The Music Connection, a music tutoring club at UC
Berkeley, will be hosting our annual College Music Day for Chorus! This
is an event where middle school and high school chorus students from
BUSD schools play with musicians in the UC Berkeley Men's and Women's
Chorales in a combined rehearsal. This is an amazing opportunity for
your child to interact with a university level ensemble and its
musicians, and see what they can accomplish through hard work and
dedication!

If you're interested, make sure to sign your child up on our website,
tmc.berkeley.edu <http://tmc.berkeley.edu/>, or fill out a paper
application (which will be handed out in class) if you are unable to
access the online form. *The deadline to register is Monday, 4/28, by
paper and online. *Make sure to sign up as soon as possible!

Marvin Zhang

Publicity Chair, The Music Connection

publicity at musicconnectucb.com <mailto:publicity at musicconnectucb.com>

bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.  To post a message, send
to: bhs at lmi.net <mailto:bhs at lmi.net>; BHS etree archives:
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>; BHS
website:http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/ <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>

<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line:
*unsubscribe*.  To _subscribe_ to the etree, send an email to
bhs-request at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in
the subject line: *subscribe*.