[BHS Etree] SPORTS: Cheerleading Tryouts

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Mar 25 10:48:03 PDT 2014

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact vivian.snow at att.net
<mailto:vivian.snow at att.net>

Attention all spirited, energetic and dedicated students of BHS and
incoming BHS students looking to join a fantastic Cheer squad for the
2014-2015 season...We are having Cheerleading tryouts for both Spirit
and Competition team March 24th-28th 2014.

Cheer Packets can be picked up at the front desk and brought the first
day of tryouts. Please remember you still need to turn in an Athletic
packet too!

Questions, please email vivian.snow at att.net <mailto:vivian.snow at att.net>
and we will do our best to get back to you.

Also please note that a parents informational meeting will be held after
tryouts.

Thank you!

bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.  To post a message, send
to: bhs at lmi.net <mailto:bhs at lmi.net>; BHS etree archives:
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>; BHS
website:http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/ <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>

<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line:
*unsubscribe*.  To _subscribe_ to the etree, send an email to
bhs-request at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in
the subject line: *subscribe*.