[BHS Etree] STUDENT ACTIVITIES: Compassionate Leaders after School program, Still Spots Left

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Feb 25 20:30:36 PST 2014

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact info at compassionateleaders.org
<mailto:info at compassionateleaders.org>

Compassionate Leaders <http://www.compassionateleaders.org/> mission is
to */ignite/* a new generation of compassionate youth to become change-
makers to create a more just and sustainable world through local
socially conscious community projects.

After a successful pilot program in Fall 13' we are excited to announce
that we are now recruiting for the Spring semester and have 12 spots
available.

This new and unique after school program will see students grow their
ideas into community service learning projects. Projects are built on
the foundation of our innovative curriculum that integrates

  * mindfulness training
  * public speaking
  * empathic communication
  * project management skills

We have partnered with Generation Waking Up
<http://generationwakingup.org/> to offer students an unforgettable
retreat at the beginning of the program. Plus the opportunity to be
involved with the Inside Out Project
<http://www.insideoutproject.net/en> to create a community action in
Berkeley.

Open to any high school student currently attending Berkeley High. We
will meet at BHS weekly from every *Wednesdays* *3:45-6pm, starting
March 5th - May 28th. *

*Registration deadline: February 28th*. *To register have your teen fill
out online form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1rVMrcmmiJvxoj8fyUNLzoDII9Jfyi8D6Ng9ZB9pguvk/viewform>.
*

For any questions write to info at compassionateleaders.org
<mailto:info at compassionateleaders.org>

Warmly

--

Vlad Moskovski

/Executive Director/

/c: 732.895.1501 <tel:732.895.1501>/

Inspire with Vision - Lead through Action!

www.compassionateleaders.org <http://www.compassionateleaders.org>

bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.  To post a message, send
to: bhs at lmi.net <mailto:bhs at lmi.net>; BHS etree archives:
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>; BHS
website:http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/ <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>

<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line:
*unsubscribe*.  To _subscribe_ to the etree, send an email to
bhs-request at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in
the subject line: *subscribe*.