[BHS Etree] INCOMING FAMILIES: Math Placement Update

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Feb 25 18:58:53 PST 2014

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Lisa Sibony
lisasibony at berkeley.net <mailto:lisasibony at berkeley.net>

We have a slight correction to the information about math placement
testing for our current BUSD 8th graders coming to BHS in the fall:

Instead of April 15th, as was previously publicized, the honors math
placement testing will take place at all three middle schools on
*Tuesday, April 8th, after school.*  It will be a 45-minute test.

For students not currently enrolled in BUSD, placement testing remains
as reported earlier.  Testing will take place in the BHS library at 3:00
on April 8th, April 14th, and a make-up day will be offered on April 21st.

Erin Schweng
--
Interim Vice Principal, Berkeley High School
Berkeley Unified School District