[BHS Etree] ADMIN: Academic Support Resources

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Feb 3 19:46:00 PST 2014

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Wyn Skeels wynskeels at berkeley.net

Please urge your students to take advantage of the academic support
resources available at Berkeley High School.

The College and Career Center is open Monday - Thursday from 3:30 - 6:00 pm
for drop-in tutorial assistance.  We have many highly skilled tutors
available in almost very academic subject.

Teacher led after school tutorials are available in every academic subject
for the duration of the school year.  These tutorial sessions are funded
through the generous support of the Berkeley High School Development Group
(BHSDG).   An updated Spring Semester schedule of these tutorial sessions is
attached here and is posted on the Berkeley High School Website.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions regarding
Academic Support Services at Berkeley High School.

Thank you!

Wyn Skeels

Academic Support Coordinator

<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.  To post a message, send to:
<mailto:bhs at lmi.net> bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives:
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/> http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/;
BHS website:  <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>
http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/

To unsubscribe from the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: unsubscribe.  To subscribe to the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: subscribe.