[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: 2nd Call, 10th grade EXIT EXAM Proctors, Feb. 4 & 5 (Tues & Wed)

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Jan 27 18:57:53 PST 2014

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Lisa Sibony
lisasibony at berkeley.net <mailto:lisasibony at berkeley.net>

Dear Community,

The All Sophomore CAHSEE will be offered on Tuesday, Feb. 4 and
Wednesday, Feb. 5. Student specific tests are handed out and then
collected and sorted.  It is a huge undertaking and we want it to be
calm and orderly and a successful experience for all our 10th grade
students.

In order to pull it off, we need volunteer help. There are three shifts
each day: 7:15 to 8:30; 8:30 to noon; and noon to 3.*/hank you to those
who have already offered to help/* -- I believe that I responded to all
of you --if you didn't hear from me please let me know.

Below are the shifts and the number of volunteers */still needed:/*

//

*Tuesday, Feb. 4 *

7:15 to 8:30 (4 more needed)

8:30 to noon (4 more needed)

noon to 3 (2 more needed)

*Wednesday, Feb. 5.*

7:15 to 8:30 (9 more needed)

8:30 to noon (7 more needed)

noon to 3 (2 more needed)

Thank you very much,

Lisa

bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.  To post a message, send
to: bhs at lmi.net <mailto:bhs at lmi.net>; BHS etree archives:
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>; BHS
website:http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/ <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>

<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line:
*unsubscribe*.  To _subscribe_ to the etree, send an email to
bhs-request at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in
the subject line: *subscribe*.