[BHS Etree] SPORTS: BHS Athletes: Discover Crew!

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Jan 27 18:23:16 PST 2014

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Gulliver Scott or Chris Hall,
crewwhatwho at gmail.com

Hey BHS Athletes---

Are you ready to try something new? Is your Fall/Winter sport completed
and you're looking for a different athletic challenge for Spring?

*THEN COME CHECK OUT BHS CREW!*

Competitive rowing is a high-powered, exciting endurance sport, and
Berkeley High's crew team is the oldest (and only) public school varsity
team west of the Mississippi. If you like intensive workouts, pushing
your limits, and close-meshed teamwork on the water, this is the sport
for you!

Our Spring racing season begins at the end of February, so our
pre-season conditioning right now is a great time to come work out with
our men's or women's team (during land practice at BHS) and see if
you've got what takes.

You can find the men's team outside the bleachers building Monday,
Wednesday, and Friday from 3:45 to 6:00pm; and the women's team at the
same time and location on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday.

E-mail Team Director Gulliver Scott
<mailto:gulliver at berkeleyhighcrew.org> or communications coordinator
Chris Hall <mailto:crewwhatwho at gmail.com> for more information.

*Chris Hall
*

**

*C O M M U N I C A T I O N S   C O X S W A I N *

CrewWhatWho at gmail.com <mailto:CrewWhatWho at gmail.com>

510-435-3276

bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.  To post a message, send
to: bhs at lmi.net <mailto:bhs at lmi.net>; BHS etree archives: