[BHS Etree] STUDENT ACTIVITIES: Holiday Meal, Dec. 14 (Sat)

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Oct 29 17:39:47 PDT 2013

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact John Villavicencio
johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net

PLEASE SUPPORT THE ANNUAL

HOLIDAY MEAL

BERKELEY HIGH SCHOOL

DECEMBER 14, 2013 12PM-3PM

Our annual Holiday Meal is one of the largest service events put on by any
high school in the East Bay. Last year, we served around 360 homeless and
hungry from the Berkeley Community. Our efforts from this canned food drive
bring in ingredients used in recipes for this meal, as well as provide
canned goods to the Alameda County Food Bank.

We gladly welcome anything from packaged or fresh food to monetary donations
that will help us buy supplemental ingredients to make our meal especially
delicious! We are also accepting warm clothing, such as coats and sweaters
that would be a great comfort during the winter months.

If you have any questions please contact us at 510.644.8990 or email John
Villavicencio jvillavicencio at berkeley.net

John Villavicencio
Director of Student Activities
Berkeley High School
(510) 644 - 8990
johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net

<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.  To post a message, send to:
<mailto:bhs at lmi.net> bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives:
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/> http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/;
BHS website:  <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>
http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/

To unsubscribe from the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: unsubscribe.  To subscribe to the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: subscribe.