[BHS Etree] FUNDRAISING: Development Group (BHSDG) Meeting, Nov. 4 (Mon)

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Oct 28 20:43:54 PDT 2013

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Carole Ungvarsky at
csuberkeley at gmail.com

Do you want to help enrich the experience for all our students at BHS?
Please consider joining the primary fundraising organization for Berkeley
High, the Berkeley High School Development Group (BHSDG).  We provide
funding for many programs throughout BHS, including school-wide Afterschool
Tutoring, classroom grants for every teacher, and the Substance Abuse
Prevention program through the Health Center.  We also manage the funds
raised by all small schools and programs for free.

We meet monthly and have many opportunities for volunteers.  Please check
out our website at www.bhsdg.org <http://www.bhsdg.org/> .  We usually meet
on the first Monday of each month. Our next meeting is Monday, November 4
from 7:00 - 9:00 p.m. in the BHS Library.

Questions? Please contact Betsy Bigelow-Teller at betsybhsdev at gmail.com or
Carole Ungvarsky at csuberkeley at gmail.com

<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.  To post a message, send to:
<mailto:bhs at lmi.net> bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives:
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/> http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/;
BHS website:  <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>
http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/

To unsubscribe from the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: unsubscribe.  To subscribe to the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: subscribe.