[BHS Etree] CLUBS: Halloween Costume Donations Wanted for Homeless Support Club

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Oct 23 07:47:04 PDT 2013

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Adrianna Valle,
adriannavalle at students.berkeley.net

The Homeless Support Club would like to ask parents and students to
please help with our Halloween costume drive. We have placed boxes in
front of the leadership office, in the first floor between the G and H
and in the C building gallery for the collection of donated costumes.
Please help by donating costumes of all sizes (children to adult) so
that we can send them to homeless shelters and the families there can
join in the Halloween spirit. If you have any questions please contact
Adrianna Valle, (707)400-0291- adriannavalle at students.berkeley.net
<mailto:adriannavalle at students.berkeley.net>

The deadline for donations is October 30th. Thank you everyone!

bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.  To post a message, send
to: bhs at lmi.net <mailto:bhs at lmi.net>; BHS etree archives:
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>; BHS
website:http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/ <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>

<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line:
*unsubscribe*.  To _subscribe_ to the etree, send an email to
bhs-request at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in
the subject line: *subscribe*.