[BHS Etree] SPORTS: BHS Novice Crew Team Has Spots Open

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Fri Sep 27 17:58:00 PDT 2013

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Chris Hall at
CrewWhatWho at gmail.com

<mailto:jan at smuseby.net>

Hey BHS students! Do you like to test your limits? Are you ready for a
challenge? Are you interested in the BHS crew team but feel you missed
your chance this Fall? It's not too late!

The *men's and women's novice (first year) crew squads still have a few
spots available* for dedicated newcomers. No experience necessary; we'll
train you in all the elements.

Rowing uses all your muscle groups while delivering a low-impact,
top-level aerobic workout. It's no wonder rowers are some of the fittest
athletes in the world!. The BHS crew team is the oldest (and only)
public high school rowing team west of the Mississippi, with a record of
regional and national championship medals stretching back to 1967.

Come by one of our land practices at BHS (at the bleachers building;
boys on Mondays and Fridays; girls on Tuesdays and Wednesdays), to meet
the coaches and the team, and learn a little more about the sport.

Make new friends, be part of a close-knit, winning team, and discover
the athlete within you through the incredible, high-performance world of
competitive rowing!  We'll see you there!

Questions: e-mail team director Gulliver Scott
(mailto:gulliver.scott at gmail.com) or novice coordinator Chris Hall
(mailto:crewwhatwho at gmail.com)

Chris Hall

C O M M U N I C A T I O N S   C O X S W A I N

CrewWhatWho at gmail.com <mailto:CrewWhatWho at gmail.com>

510-435-3276

bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>. To post a message, send
to: bhs at lmi.net <mailto:bhs at lmi.net>; BHS etree archives:
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/ <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>

<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line:
'unsubscribe'; To _subscribe_ to the etree, send an email to
bhs-request at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in
the subject line: 'subscribe.' http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/
<http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>