[BHS Etree] ADMIN: AMPS Back to School Night Schedule, Sep. 26 (Thurs.)

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Sep 26 09:07:01 PDT 2013

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Laurie Rodney,
laurierodney at berkeley.net<mailto:lisasibony at berkeley.net>

*
Academy of Medicine & Public Service *welcomes you to Back to School
Night!  We are providing a light dinner (Mac-n-Cheese from Homeroom
Restaurant) starting at 7:00.

We are doing grade level presentations following the schedule below.
When your student's schedule is with a non-AMPS class, simply attend
that teacher's room for their introduction and come to H203 for all AMPS
classes.  We will also be available after 8:15 for more meeting and
questions.

If you have a non-AMPS class during 1st period, please feel free to help
yourself to food as you come in.

*Room H 203*

7:00-7:10 1 Get dinner & get settled:  Introduction of the evening

7:16-7:26 2     Freshmen teachers presentation

7:32- 7:42 3     Sophomores teachers presentation

7:48- 7:58 4     Juniors teachers presentation

8:04-8:14  5 Seniors teachers presentation

8:20-8:30 6 Mingling and meeting teachers and other parents

*/Laurie Rodney/*

*/English Teacher / Co-Lead Teacher/*

*/Academy of Medicine and Public Service/*

*/Berkeley High School /*

*/510-331-7091 (cell)/*

bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>. To post a message, send
to: bhs at lmi.net <mailto:bhs at lmi.net>; BHS etree archives:
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/ <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>

<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line:
'unsubscribe'; To _subscribe_ to the etree, send an email to
bhs-request at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in
the subject line: 'subscribe.' http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/
<http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>