[BHS Etree] TEEN SERVICES: Free Music Tutoring from UC Berkeley Students

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Sep 16 14:53:00 PDT 2013

PLEASE do not reply to this email,contact Dasha Glozman,
gdasha11 at gmail.com <mailto:gdasha11 at gmail.com>

WHAT: FREE Private Piano/Vocal Tutoring for your child with UC Berkeley
students through The Music Connection!

WHO: Students interested in private piano/vocal tutoring

WHEN: The application is due Tuesday, September 24th; tutoring will last
until December

WHERE: A place where you and the tutor decide to meet.

Sign your child up for FREE private piano/vocal lessons today with The
Music Connection group at UC Berkeley! We are a student run volunteer
organization on campus, which gives in-class, out of class, and private
tutoring to students in the BUSD district. Teaching all different
levels, we aim to inspire and engage student's minds in the world of
piano and voice and all of its grand musical offerings. Join us at no
cost to get private piano/vocal tutoring by our very own passionate and
dedicated tutors!

Sign up your child here - note that this is on a first come, first serve
basis, and filling this out does not guarantee your child a tutor:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1MCT5EHmHX0EJt-f3upn5QtvEXpQR7bX1C9WD_V_cwvk/viewform

If you have any questions, please contact Dasha Glozman at
gdasha11 at gmail.com <mailto:gdasha11 at gmail.com>

bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>.To post a message, send to:
bhs at lmi.net <mailto:bhs at lmi.net>; BHS etree archives:
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS
website:http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/

<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line:
*unsubscribe*.To _subscribe_ to the etree, send an email to
bhs-request at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in
the subject line: *subscribe*.