[BHS Etree] COLLEGE/CAREER: SAT 101 for Seniors and Juniors

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Sep 5 20:28:18 PDT 2013

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Skyler Barton
skylerbarton at berkeley.net

Attention BHS Seniors and Juniors

SAT 101:  Our Berkeley High School College and Career Center is proud to
partner with The Princeton Review to provide interested 11th and 12th grade
students with this intense, two-day workshop on the SAT. You'll get the
basics on content, structure, and strategy to be ready for the SAT.

Course # 147517

Location: The Princeton Review-Berkeley 2505 Channing Way, Berkeley, CA
94704

Date Time

9/21/13 9:00 AM-1:30 PM

9/28/13 2:00 PM-5:00 PM

*Students who wish to register must commit to both Saturday dates

$99.00 per student

Register at www.princetonreview.com <http://www.princetonreview.com/>  or by
calling 800-273-8439

**Students who qualify for Free/Reduced Lunch may see Mr. Barton or Ms.
Price in the College and Career Center for information regarding fee
reductions for this event.

Get to Know the Test

. Our SAT 101 student workbooks give an overview of each question type on
the SAT.

Get Practice, Practice, Practice

.  Help alleviate test-day anxiety and introduce the techniques that can
help make a difference in students' scores.

Get Expert Instruction

. The Princeton Review's instructors go through a rigorous training program
and are experts on the tests.

Decide What Comes Next

. A two-day intro program can help students figure out what they need to do
next to get the score they want.

subject line: 'unsubscribe'; To subscribe to the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: 'subscribe.'   <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>
http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/