[BHS Etree] ATHLETICS: Berkeley Athletic Fund Meets Sep. 9 (Mon)

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Sep 5 20:08:28 PDT 2013

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Richard Boyden
rboyden87 at gmail.com

Berkeley Athletic Fund is holding its regular Monthly Meeting on Monday,
September 9,  7 - 9 pm in the BHS Library.

Come out and find out how you can support our student athletes.

Follow this link for information on:

Dedication of Tim Moellering Field September 21

Advanced Concussion Training at Skyline High September 17

Athletic Director's report

Girls Volleyball and Football game schedules

http://www.berkeleyhighathletics.org/sites/default/files/BAF_Bulletin090513.
pdf

Since 1985, the Berkeley Athletic Fund has raised funds to make up for
shortfalls in Berkeley High's athletics budget.  We make grants to teams for
uniforms, equipment, tournaments, and other necessities.  We also administer
funds for 60 teams in 28 varsity programs.

subject line: 'unsubscribe'; To subscribe to the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: 'subscribe.'   <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>
http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/