[BHS Etree] DEVELOPMENT GROUP: BHS Development Group Meeting 9/3 (Tues.) at 7 p.m.

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Fri Aug 30 12:46:53 PDT 2013

PLEASE do not reply to this message, contact Betsy Bigelow-Taylor at
betsybhsdev at gmail.com <mailto:betsybhsdev at gmail.com> or Carole Ungvarsky
at csuberkeley at gmail.com <mailto:csuberkeley at gmail.com>

Do you want to help enrich the experience for all our students at BHS?
Please consider joining the primary fundraising organization
for Berkeley High, the Berkeley High School Development Group.  We
provide funding for many programs throughout BHS, including school-wide
Afterschool Tutoring, classroom grants for every teacher, and the
Substance Abuse Prevention program through the Health Center.  We also
manage the funds raised by all small schools and programs for free.  We
meet monthly and have many opportunities for volunteers. Please check
out our website at www.bhsdg.org <http://www.bhsdg.org/>.

We usually meet on the first Monday of each month. However, due to the
Labor Day Holiday, our next meeting is Tuesday, September 3 at 7 p.m. in
the BHS Library.
Questions? Please contact Betsy Bigelow-Taylor at betsybhsdev at gmail.com
<mailto:betsybhsdev at gmail.com> or Carole Ungvarsky at
csuberkeley at gmail.com <mailto:csuberkeley at gmail.com>

________
Marguerite Fa-Kajiand Catherine Ference are the parent-volunteer
bhs-owner at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net>. To post a message, send
to: bhs at lmi.net <mailto:bhs at lmi.net>; BHS etree archives:
http://lists.lmi. net/pipermail/bhs/
send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net <mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with
one word only in the subject line: 'unsubscribe'; To _subscribe_ to the
etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> with one word only in the subject line:
'subscribe.' http://bhs.berkeleyschools. net/
<http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>