[BHS Etree] MUSIC: Band and Orchestra Orientation, Aug 23 (Fri.)

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Aug 22 20:51:43 PDT 2013

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Mary Dougherty
marydougherty at berkeley.net

Fall 2013 Band And Orchestra (BAO) Jumpstart Orientation
Friday, August 23rd, 10am-2pm in A201

If your son or daughter will be in the BHS Band or Orchestra this year
please read the important information below.

Karen Wells and Mary Dougherty welcome back the BHS Band and Orchestra and
are excited to see so many new musicians joining our ranks. We invite (and
encourage) all of you to come to our 3rd BAO Jumpstart:

Fall 2013 Band And Orchestra (BAO) Jumpstart Orientation
Friday, August 23rd, 10am-2pm in A201

What is BAO Jumpstart?

A chance for all of us to meet each other before school starts, have lunch
together and get set up with instruments and music.  Details and a list of
what you will need to bring is below:

<https://docs.google.com/a/berkeley.net/document/d/1raby2bJIWZemD8EjNqXK6SVI
5oZOXZ9pk5_y2UEmvrM/edit?usp=drive_web>  13-14 BAO Jumpstart info

Things You Need To Know To get an A in Band and Orchestra (aka the BAO
syllabus)

Please take a few moments to read through the dates on our syllabus and get
them into your family's calendar.

Your first service project is to print, read, fill out, sign and turn in
(phew!) the Parent/Guardian sheet, which is the last page of TYNTK.

<https://docs.google.com/a/berkeley.net/file/d/0Bzs6YWpgIn6QNmlBeVRITlN3Q0k/
edit?usp=drive_web>  13-14 BAO TYNTK Fall 13

Need to borrow a BUSD instrument this year?

We will be checking out instruments at the BAO Jumpstart, Friday Aug 23rd,
10am in A201.
Please bring $10 and a signed loan form. You can print one out by clicking
on the link below.

<https://docs.google.com/a/berkeley.net/file/d/0Bzs6YWpgIn6QRHRoT2g4N01rWmM/
edit?usp=drive_web>  13-14 BAO loanform english

Tell us about yourself...

Fill out the 13-14 BAO Musician Info Form online by clicking here
<https://docs.google.com/a/berkeley.net/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEhfX0Z
xZnhIUE85a0ZxM2kwVzR1R3c6MA#gid=0> .

See you all Friday, August 23rd, 10am in A201!

Thanks,
~Mary Dougherty (marydougherty at berkeley.net) & Karen Wells
(karenwells at berkeley.net)

__________________________________

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Lisa Sibony are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to
them at  <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net. To post a message,
send to:  <mailto:bhs at lmi.net> bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives:
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/> http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

To unsubscribe from the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: 'unsubscribe'; To subscribe to the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: 'subscribe.'   <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>
http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/