[BHS Etree] FUNDRAISING: BHS Development Group Meeting, Sep. 3 (Tues.)

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Aug 22 20:41:04 PDT 2013

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Betsy Bigelow-Taylor
betsybhsdev at gmail.com or Carole Ungvarsky at csuberkeley at gmail.com

Do you want to help enrich the experience for all our students at BHS?
Please consider joining the primary fundraising organization for Berkeley
High, the Berkeley High School Development Group.  We provide funding for
many programs throughout BHS, including school-wide Afterschool Tutoring,
classroom grants for every teacher, and the Substance Abuse Prevention
program through the Health Center.  We also manage the funds raised by all
small schools and programs for free.  We meet monthly and have many
opportunities for volunteers.  Please check out our website at www.bhsdg.org
<http://www.bhsdg.org/> .

We usually meet on the first Monday of each month. However, due to the Labor
Day Holiday, our next meeting is Tuesday, September 3 at 7 p.m. in the BHS
Library.

Questions? Please contact Betsy Bigelow-Taylor at betsybhsdev at gmail.com or
Carole Ungvarsky at csuberkeley at gmail.com

subject line: 'unsubscribe'; To subscribe to the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: 'subscribe.'   <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/>
http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/