[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: Third Call For Registration Help

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Sat Aug 17 08:45:06 PDT 2013

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact lisasibony at berkeley.net

Third call for help! Registration is next week, August 19 to 23.  There are two sessions each day 8:15 to 11:45 and 12:30 to 3:30
Volunteers will hand out schedules, laminate ID cards, distribute textbooks, help sell organizers, distribute lockers, collect forms, help lost students, and more!  You are needed and it is fun to have an excuse to be on campus as students arrive fresh for a new year, greeting long lost friends and generally being happy. The jobs are not taxing but they are very necessary and it is a very nice opportunity to meet  a large number of our dear Berkeley High students. If you can help, please let me know.

Below are the current numbers.  My goal is a minimum  of between 12 and 14.  Any fewer means long lines for the kids.
Thank you!
Lisa

2013 BHS Registration
(The morning shift is 8:15 to noon, afternoon is 12:45 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.)

Monday, August 19 : Freshmen
AM (11)
PM (13)

Tuesday, August 20: Sophomores
AM (12)
PM (12)

Wednesday, August 21: Juniors
AM (10)
PM (10)

Thursday, August 22: Seniors
AM (11)
PM (8)

Friday, August 23: Make Up Day
AM (5)
PM (7)

Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Catherine Ference and Lisa Sibony are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net. To post a message, send to: bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/