[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: 2nd Call to Help With Registration

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Aug 14 22:33:06 PDT 2013

*

Hello Dear Community,

Registration is next week, August 19-23. We hope to process over 3,000
students during those five days. Thank you to everyone who has already
responded with welcoming messages and offers to help!

The job is not difficult and it has the wonderful benefit of giving you the
chance to meet and see a large number of BHS students. The more volunteers,
the shorter the lines.  I am hoping for at least 20 volunteers for each
shift Monday-Thursday and 10 each per shift on Friday. Below are the
numbers of volunteers so far.

Please consider helping out, we need you!  I am answering all emails, do
let me know if you haven’t heard back from me.

Thanks,

Lisa

lisasibony at berkeley.net

2013 BHS Registration

(The morning shifts are 8:15 to noon,  afternoon is 12:45 to 3:30 p.m.)

Monday, August 19 : Freshmen

AM (7)

PM (6)

Tuesday, August 20: Sophomores

AM (7)

PM (4)

Wednesday, August 21: Juniors

AM (6)

PM (6)

Thursday, August 22: Seniors

AM (5)

PM (1)

Friday, August 23: Make Up Day

AM (1)

PM (3)

*

--
Lisa Sibony
Program Assistant, Outreach and Volunteers