[BHS Etree] JACKET: Copy editors sought for next year's school newspaper staff

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Mar 13 22:09:44 PDT 2013

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Ashley Alexander,
ashleyalexander367 at gmail.com

We are currently looking for applicants to become copy editors for next year
on the Berkeley High Jacket. This position requires the applicant to read
articles (they would be assigned one section per issue, which comes out
every two weeks) thoroughly for grammar, punctuation, and overall sentence
structure. They do not have to come to any day meetings, but will have to be
at school from Monday to Thursday until quite late, sometimes as late as
8:00, every other week. However, there is some flexibility in some
circumstances.

For an application or to inquire for more information please email me at
AshleyAlexander367 at gmail.com.  Applications will be due on March 26th, the
Tuesday before break in room C400 and anytime until then to Ms. Rasiah, or
during the week before break, after school in room C308 to us, the editors.

subject line: 'unsubscribe'; To subscribe to the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: 'subscribe'

 <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/> http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/