[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: Freshman/Sophomore Parents - College Fair needs you!

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Feb 7 08:15:25 PST 2013

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Katherine Brown klb1mtd at gmail.com

Come Get involved with the College Fair and Case Studies Mock Admissions
workshop 2013!

FEB Volunteer MEETINGS:

DAY TUES 2/12 12:30 -1:15 (4th period) in College Center at BHS

EVE WED 2/13 at 7pm-8pm 1 Maybeck Twin Drive Berkeley

This free event sunday 4/21/13 runs on people power:

we need Freshman and Sophomore parents to help with volunteer jobs in
Feb/March as well as

volunteer jobs on the day preceding and day of the Fair - Both Events on Sun
4/21.

Come out and get a jump on what's happening at our own College Center.

Working on this Fair is a wonderful chance to experience the school
community. Bring a friend to either the lunch hour or evening after work FEB
meetings.

Angela Price and Skyler Barton

College and Career Center Counselors

Questions?  Contact Kathy Brown 510-681-7216  or Heather Loucks 510-325-9894

subject line: 'unsubscribe'; To subscribe to the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: 'subscribe'