[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: EXIT EXAM proctors, final instructions

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Sun Feb 3 22:34:02 PST 2013

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Janet Huseby,
<mailto:janethuseby at berkeley.net> janethuseby at berkeley.net

Thank you very much for signing up to help proctor the All-Sphomore
California State Exit Exam on Tuesday and Wednesday of this week (Feb. 5 and
6) .  If you volunteered, please report to  the Front Desk in the Admin
Building (corner of Allston Way and Milvia).  I will meet you with sign-in
sheets, volunteer badges, and instructions.  As always, it is best to walk,
take the bus, or bike.  If you do drive, and are coming for the 8:30 to noon
shift or the noon to 3 shift, please park in a spot that allows for more
than two hours.  People who are coming in at 7:15 do not have to worry as
meters are not enforced until 9 a.m.

Below are the people who have volunteered.  If you are one of them, please
check the list carefully to make sure I have not made a mistake.  To each
and everyone of you, thank you very much!

Tuesday, Feb. 5

7:15 to 8:30

Jeremy Thorner

Diana Yovino-Young

Corie Irving

Heidi Goldstein

Heather Rice

Robin McCrane

CJ Johansen

Charlotte Dickson

Johanna Kelkile

Victoria Eisen

Francesca Verdier

Tricia Kerr

Tara Noonan

8:30 to noon

Sarah Brown

Annetta Harris

Lee Steadman

Melanie Goldfeld

Silke Maurer

Mary Anne Morgan

Sheila Duigan

Becky Price

Kim Chew

Sharan Ikeda

noon to 3

Jonathan Newman

Catherine Betts

Yunhe Rodriguez-Choi

Leia Ambra

Margaret Gutowski

Gwendolyn Allen

Wednesday, Feb. 6

7:15 to 8:30

Leslie Floren

Jeremy Thorner

Diana Yovino-Young

Lina Lamirande

Heidi Goldstein

Elena Eger

Marice Ashe

Francesca Verdier

Sarah Cunniff

Jill Wild

Lynn Orme

Deborah Moore

Vicki Schumb

Victoria Eisen

8:30 to noon

Valerie Zylla

Julia Carpenter

Gayle Buckles

Sara Webber (until 10)

Sheila Duignan

Sandra Belda

Katherine Bond

Vicki Schumb

Ely Newman

Larry Orman

noon to 3

Jon Squire

Jennifer Nutt

Annetta Harris

Rhonda Donata

La'Rue Williams

Janet Huseby

Outreach and Volunteers

Berkeley High School

Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji, and Lisa Sibony are the parent-volunteer
<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net. To post a message, send to:
<mailto:bhs at lmi.net> bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives:
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/> http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

To unsubscribe from the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: 'unsubscribe'; To subscribe to the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: 'subscribe'