[BHS Etree] FUNDRAISING: Calendar Sales, Dec. 15 (Sat.) Last Day

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Dec 12 07:42:05 PST 2012

 PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Lori Berlin Lorberlin at aol.com

The annual fundraising calendar sales for the video program at Berkeley High ends on Saturday, December 15th!

We are selling 2013 wall, page-a-day and engagement calendars for only $6.00 each, or 5 for $25.

These are the same calendars that are currently selling in stores for $13-$19. We have, art, travel, humor, children's, sports, spiritual, etc. They make great gifts.

WHEN: SATURDAY from noon until 3pm on December 15
WHERE: 2310 Valley St. This is 3 blocks west of Sacramento St. off Channing Way.

RAIN OR SHINE

Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Lisa Sibony are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net. To post a message, send to: bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/