[BHS Etree] ATHLETICS: Finding Undeniable Competition Update

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Dec 11 07:39:16 PST 2012

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact John Villavicencio, johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net

Hello Parents and Friends of Berkeley High,

Berkeley High School Athletics is still competing in the Finding Undeniable competition for the grand prize of over $100,000 in uniforms and equipment for its programs.

We have reached the semi-finals of this national contest and we would like to share our progress with you. This has been a really fun way to unite all of the athletic teams and we hope that this spirit will soon translate into more fans at all games for the sports. Although, we are working really hard to win that grand prize, we are also proud of how talented our athletes are at this great school. Please be on the lookout for more information about how to support our entry and also for more announcements about upcoming games from the Athletics office. GO JACKETS!!!

Please take a few minutes to watch the hard work that students are putting into their teams by either visiting the main site or the youtube links below.

Finding Undeniable website
http://findingundeniable.com/

Our final eight video:
We Will Protect This House!

Our newest video for the final four round
Bezerkeley! : Scholar Athletes of Berkeley High

*just click on the links above to take you to each if the videos.

ONE BIG SCHOOL, FULL OF GREAT LEADERS!!!
John Villavicencio
Director of Student Activities
Berkeley High School
(650) 784-9579
johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net

Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Lisa Sibony are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net. To post a message, send to: bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/