[BHS Etree] ATHLETICS: Berkeley Athletic Fund Meeting, Dec. 10 (Mon.)

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Dec 3 22:48:41 PST 2012

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Richard Boyden
rboyden87 at gmail.com

Berkeley Athletic Fund Meeting

Monday, December 10, 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm, BHS Library

This month we will be having a business meeting to discuss a number of
topics, including winter-spring plans, volunteer opportunities, finances,
and other matters of interest to the athletics community at Berkeley High
School.   Please come and find out how you can help our student-athletes
next semester and beyond.  All are welcome!

We will be meeting in the Library in the main administration building.
Enter through the main door on Allston Way, next to the main office.

'subscribe'