[BHS Etree] PARENT RESOURCE CENTER: A Holiday of Sharing

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Nov 20 15:19:36 PST 2012

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Leticia  Amezcua leticiaamezcua at berkeley.net

A holiday of sharing.....

Did you know that Berkeley High school has homeless families?
During this season of sharing you can play an integral part in helping families.

The Parent Resource Center is requesting families that as you shop over the holiday season, to remember our families in need. Please donate coats, new toys, and toiletries to the Parent Resource Center in room D224 from Nov. 26th thru Dec. 13th.

With your generosity our families in need will have a Happy Holiday Season.

Happy holidays.  Thanking you in advance for your support,

The Parent Resource Center Staff.

Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Lisa Sibony are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net. To post a message, send to: bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/