[BHS Etree] JAZZ: Fall Concerts Nov 8 and 16

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Nov 1 15:00:24 PDT 2012

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact berkeleyhighjazz at gmail.com

Come hear what the students in the BHS Jazz classes have been working on. Two concerts coming up:

November 8th, 7:00 p.m. in the Florence Schwimley Little Theatre
Jazz Lab Band I and Jazz Lab Band II, plus their associated combos, will play their first concert of the year.

November 16th, 7:00 p.m. also at the Florence Schwimley Little Theatre
Join us for the award-winning BHS Jazz Ensemble's first concert of the year.  Fresh off our tour of Cuba, the band is sounding better than ever.  Also featured will be BHS jazz combos.

Both concerts are FREE to BHS students and staff - students, bring your I.D.  They are also FREE to students in BUSD middle school jazz bands and to BUSD music teachers.  For all others, tickets are $3 for youth and seniors, and $10 for adults.
Questions?  Contact  berkeleyhighjazz at gmail.com .

Thank you!

Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Lisa Sibony are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net. To post a message, send to: bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/