[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: 2ND CALL FOR PROCTORS Nov. 6 and 7 Exit Exam

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Sat Oct 27 15:13:50 PDT 2012

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Janet Huseby
janethuseby at berkeley.net

In two weeks Berkeley High will be offering the school year's second
California High School Exit Exam -- on Tuesday, Nov. 6 and Wednesday, Nov.
7. The November set of tests is for Juniors and Seniors who have yet to pass
one or both sections (Math, English). The Exit Exam is a California state
requirement. Counselors will contact students who need to take the test.

We need volunteers!

*	2 each day from 8:15 to 9:30 am to help check in.
*	2 each day from 9:30 to 11:40 am to help monitor the test, collect
and sort.
*	2 Tuesday only 12:18 to 1:15 pm to sort.

We do not need collectors and sorters after lunch on Wednesday as most
students will finish the math test by noon.

If you can help during one of the slots, please let me know.  We want the
test to be calm and orderly and having extra support makes a difference.

Janet Huseby

Outreach and Volunteers

subject line: 'unsubscribe'; To subscribe to the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: 'subscribe'