[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: Help for vision screening - Wed. Oct. 24

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Oct 16 16:19:30 PDT 2012

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Janet Huseby,
<mailto:janethuseby at berkeley.net> janethuseby at berkeley.net

On Wednesday, Oct. 24 an optometrist will visit Berkeley High do a vision
screening of all special education students at the school.  We need one or
two adult volunteer runners to  pull students out of classes and walk them
down to the room to be screened.   If you can help, either in the morning
(8:30 until 11:30) or after lunch from (12:15 to 3), please let me know. It
is a wonderful opportunity to see Berkeley High during the school day and
help our students at the same time. Janet

Janet Huseby and Fern Royce

Outreach and Volunteers

Berkeley High School

Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji, and Lisa Sibony are the parent-volunteer
<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net. To post a message, send to:
<mailto:bhs at lmi.net> bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives:
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/> http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

To unsubscribe from the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: 'unsubscribe'; To subscribe to the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: 'subscribe'