[BHS Etree] FUNDRAISING: BHSDG Benefit at the Cheese Board, Oct. 24 (Wed.)

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Sat Oct 13 18:49:21 PDT 2012

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Jenny or Rosa: jdburroughs at sbcglobal.net or rluevano at pacbell.net

Please join us at the Cheese Board Collective for the 6th Annual Benefit for the Berkeley High School Development Group.  We will feature California cheeses and pair them with appropriate wine and beverages.  Live music to be provided by the Berkeley High Music program.

This event sells out every year, we have sold half the available tickets, so please purchase your tickets now!

Wednesday, October 24, 7:30 to 9 pm.

Tickets are $50 and all proceeds benefit Berkeley High School.  Tickets are available at www.brownpapertickets.com.
Enter “Cheese Board” in the search box to access the ticket sales info.

Questions? Contact Jenny or Rosa:  jdburroughs at sbcglobal.net or rluevano at pacbell.net.

Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Lisa Sibony are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net. To post a message, send to: bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/