[BHS Etree] BHSDG: Berkeley Live! Planning Meeting, Oct. 15, 7 p.m. (Mon.)

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Sat Oct 13 18:45:37 PDT 2012

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Rosa Luevano rluevano at pacbell.net

Do you like a good party?  The BHSDG is seeking volunteers to help in the planning of our Spring fundraiser - Berkeley Live! scheduled for Saturday, April 13 at the Ed Roberts Campus.

Our First Planning meeting will be this coming Monday, October 15 at 7 PM in the BHS Library.

We're looking for volunteer help in all areas:  food, silent and live auction, decorating, set-up/cleanup.  If you are unable to join the meeting this Monday, please contact us and let us know how you can help.

Help us make this the best party of 2013!

Many thanks for your help,
Rosa Luevano
BHSDG Co-President
rluevano at pacbell.net

 Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Lisa Sibony are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net. To post a message, send to: bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/