[BHS Etree] PTSA: The PTSA needs YOU to step up for Berkeley High School!

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Sep 18 08:56:21 PDT 2012

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Jon Squire, jonsquir at comcast.net

Do you wish there was a way to help Berkeley High:

* Build community across the whole school

* Provide information and encourage school-wide discussion about issues that
affect the lives of students

* Provide constructive opportunities to work together to support students
and the school.

There is!  It's called the PTSA (Parent Teacher Student Association), and we
need YOU to step up to make this possible.

Elections will take place at the September 27 meeting at which SSC and BSEP
representatives are also elected.

Please contact Jon Squire at jonsquir at comcast.net if you're interested or
need further information about elected or volunteer positions.

PTSA Leadership:  Elected positions:

   President

   Vice President

   Secretary

   Treasurer

   Parlimentarian

For more details on the duties of these officers, please contact Jon Squire
at jonsquir at comcast.net or  Berkeley PTA Council president Tom Killilea at
tkiller at netbox.com.

  PTSA Volunteers (not elected, we just need you to come on forward!)

     PTSA Website Publisher (Matt Wong has stepped down after 8 years, we
need you to step up!)

     Parent Education Coordinator (Speakers, Film Night, Workshops?)

     Community Events Coordinator (Volunteer Days, Career Day, Teacher
Appreciation

THANK YOU!

Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji, and Lisa Sibony are the parent-volunteer
<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net. To post a message, send to:
<mailto:bhs at lmi.net> bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives:
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/> http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

To unsubscribe from the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: 'unsubscribe'; To subscribe to the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: 'subscribe'