[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: Third call for registration help-August 20-24

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Aug 15 09:36:16 PDT 2012

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Janet Huseby, jhuseby at pacbell.net

Third call for help! Registration is next week, August 20 to 24.  There are
two sessions each day 8:15 to 11:45 and 12:30 to 3:30 Tuesday-Friday.
 Monday hours are slightly different: 8:30 to noon; and 12:30 to 3:30.

Volunteers will hand out schedules, laminate ID cards, distribute
textbooks, help sell organizers, distribute lockers, collect forms, help
lost students, and more!  You are needed and it is fun to have an excuse to
be on campus as students arrive fresh for a new year, greeting long lost
friends and generally being happy.  If you can help, please send me an
email at jhuseby at pacbell.net

Below are the current staffing numbers.  My goal is a minimum  of between
12 and 15.  Any fewer means long lines for the kids.

*2012 BHS Registration*

*
*

*Monday, August 20:* Freshmen

AM (19)

PM (14)

*Tuesday, August 21*: Sophomores

AM (10)

PM (13)

*Wednesday, August 22: *Juniors

AM (8)

PM (9)

*Thursday, August 23: *Seniors

AM (9)

PM (10)

*Friday, August 24:* Makeup

AM (4)

PM (1)

** **

one word only in the subject line: 'unsubscribe'; To *subscribe *to the
etree, send an email to bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: 'subscribe'