[BHS Etree] ADMIN: Summer mailing: Parking, location, times, last call for help

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Jul 30 20:39:58 PDT 2012

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Janet Huseby jhuseby at pacbell.net

The summer mailing is almost here: Wednesday and Thursday, August 1 and 2.
THIS WEEK.  The mailing will take place in the College and Career Center
located just across from the school library on the 2nd floor of the Admin
Building.  Please come in the front door located on the corner of Allston
Way and Milvia.  If there is room you may park in the teachers' lot located
on Milvia across from the school.  I will be at school and ready to roll at
8:30 am each day.  We will stay until 5 pm on Wednesday and until done on
Thursday. Please come and help if you can.  Everyone welcome: short timers,
all dayers, parents, students, visitors, grandparents...everyone.

I look forward to seeing you.

Janet Huseby

Outreach and Volunteers

subject line: 'unsubscribe'; To subscribe to the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: 'subscribe'

: