[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: Book Room needs help June 11-14 (Mon-Thurs)

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Fri Jun 8 20:21:00 PDT 2012

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact BHSOutreach at berkeley.net

Next week we will go into the business of seriously collecting textbooks.
Sally Reed, in charge of the BHS Bookroom, has been collecting books for the
last two weeks.  She reports that we have 9,000 books to go.  EACH book is
worth between $70 and $140. That is why it is big business and we now need
your help.  Sally wants...

1. Monday: 3 volunteers from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m.; 5 volunteers from 10 a.m. to
noon.

2. Tuesday: 5 volunteers from 10 to noon; 3 volunteers from 12:30 to 2.

3. Wednsday: 5 volunteers from 10 to noon; 3 volunteers from 12:30 to 2.

4. Thursday: 5 volunteers from 1 to noon; 3 volunteers from 12:30 to 2.

If you can volunteer and know ahead of time, please send an email to
bhsoutreach at berkeley.net and let Fern Royce know. If you suddenly have extra
time, it is okay if you have not let us know ahead of time, just come by!.
All volunteers should sign in at the front desk and then head to the
Bookroom (front desk volunteer will direct you).

As a reminder, Monday school starts at 10 a.m.; Tuesday-Thursday school
starts at 8:30 and is out at 12:40.

Thank you one and all.

Janet Huseby and Fern Royce

Volunteers and Outreach

BHSoutreach at berkeley.net

Pat Anderson, Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Lisa Sibony are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to
them at  <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:  <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS PTSA website:
<http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/. To