[BHS Etree] ATHLETICS: Berkeley Athletic Fund Meeting, June 11 (Mon.)

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Jun 7 19:19:55 PDT 2012

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Richard Boyden
rboyden87 at gmail.com

The Berkeley Athletic Fund will hold its regular meeting this coming Monday
at 7:00 PM in the Trainers' Room next to Donahue Gym.  Please come and find
out how you can help support our student athletes at Berkeley High.  We will
be discussing bylaws and procedural changes, a proposal for a strength and
conditioning coach, and other topics. Berkeley Athletic Fund raises funds to
support BHS athletics.

Pat Anderson, Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Lisa Sibony are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to
them at  <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:  <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS PTSA website:
<http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/. To