[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: Fun field trip May 2 (Wed.)

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Apr 26 18:06:50 PDT 2012

Do not reply to this email, contact:  Mardi Sicular-Mertens mardisicularmerten at berkeley.net

On Wednesday, May 2, the  AP Environmental Science class is going to the  Point Reyes visitor center in Olema and to Limantour Beach to assist in a statewide ecosystem evaluation through mole crab census. We need adult volunteers to accompany the class. No previous experience necessary. Transportation and training provided. We will leave at 8 a.m. from the Bancroft Gate on Milvia and return at 3:30 p.m.

If you can go on this great trip, please call 510-849-1142 or email Mardi Sicular-Mertens at mardisicularmerten at berkeley.net

Pat Anderson, Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Lisa Sibony are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net.