[BHS Etree] EVENT: Concert Bands and Orchestra Spring Concert, 4/19 (Thurs.), 7 pm

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Apr 17 19:00:59 PDT 2012

On Thursday, April 19 at 7PM in the Berkeley Community Theater, the Berkeley
High Concert Bands and Concert Orchestra will perform their Spring Concert.
These musicians have just returned from amazing performances at their
California Music Educators festival and are eager to have a home audience!
We will feature senior Clarissa Dyas in Leroy Anderson's A Trumpeter's
Lullaby,  and our finale features a combined band, orchestra and chorus
force of 160 musicians in selections from Carmina Burana. You heard that
right, chorus is alive at BHS! Come hear what these musicians are doing!
Free.

Pat Anderson, Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Lisa Sibony are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to
them at  <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:  <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS PTSA website:
<http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/. To