[BHS Etree] INCOMING FAMILIES: BHS Course Requests Mailed to Willard Families

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Mar 20 17:24:47 PDT 2012

Do not reply to this email, please contact Janet Huseby,
jhuseby at berkeley.net

Willard student course and learning community requests for Berkeley High
2012-2013 are in the mail.  Please look over your child's requests
carefully.  If you want to change anything, mark the printout and return to
Carolyn Ruiz in the Willard counseling office no later than Thursday, March
29.  If you are satisfied with the requests, there is no need to return the
printout. For your records, it would be helpful to make a copy of any
requested changes.

New to BUSD requests will be mailed later this week.  I will post on the
etree when I take them to the post office.

Janet Huseby
Outreach and Volunteers
Berkeley High School

Pat Anderson, Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Lisa Sibony are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to
them at  <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:  <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS PTSA website:
<http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/. To