[BHS Etree] ADMIN - Academic Support Resources

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Mar 12 18:02:55 PDT 2012

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Wyn Skeels wynskeels at berkeley.net

I have attached a copy of the  After School Teacher Tutorial Schedule. This
program is sponsored by funds from the BHSDG.

In addition,  the College and Career Center is open Monday - Thursday from
3:35 - 6:00 for drop in tutorial assistance.  We have many highly skilled
tutors available in almost every academic subject.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions regarding
Academic Support Services at Berkeley High School

Thank you!

Wyn Skeels

Academic Support Coordinator

Pat Anderson, Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Lisa Sibony are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to
them at  <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:  <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS PTSA website:
<http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/. To