[BHS Etree] REMINDER: Athletic Fund Meeting tonight - All Welcome - Mar. 12, 7pm
bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Mar 12 09:21:43 PDT 2012
PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Carol Reitan, creitan at gmail.com
Are you interested in sports at Berkeley High? Join us at the next Berkeley Athletic Fund meeting on Monday, March 12, from 7-9 p.m. Location: BHS Training Room (formerly Athletic Director's Office), adjacent to the Donohue Gym (near the “Tickets” windows).
Recurring Business (max 10 minutes each):
• Approval of Minutes
• Athletic Director’s Report
• Treasurer's Report
o Treasurer to discuss proper forms submission
• Wearables Report
• Grant requests
• Status of Strength and Conditioning Coach - (5 min)
o What steps are next and who has to take them. Can we get the coach by summer?
• Jersey Rotation (Heidi Hughes?) (10 min)
• Banner proposal for School Board (we need to define scope of proposal and write it) Vicki McPhaul (10 min)
• Bylaws Review (Jeff Suess volunteered in Jan; Richard Boyden volunteered in Feb) (10 - 20 min)
• Hudl update (Coach Meisner) (5 min)
• Golf Tournament Update and call for more volunteers (Manish Doshi) (5 min)
• Parking Lot Coordinator (we need volunteer for next fall) (5 min)
• Thank you letters. Does Mike need some assistance (5 min)
• Cheer Article in the Jacket (10 - 20 min)
• Grant procedures - clarify and post on website (10 min)
BAF is an advocacy and fundraising group, composed of interested parents, coaches, and others dedicated to sports at BHS. This year Freshman sports were paid for from the proceeds from the Annual Golf Tournament, along with other funds raised by BAF. A uniform replacement rotation, the Parking Lot fundraiser, and selling BHS wearables are some of the activities engaged in by BAF members.
Come and join us!
Pat Anderson, Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Lisa Sibony are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to them at <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.
BHS etree archives: <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/> http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS PTSA website: <http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/. To unsubscribe from the etree, send an email to <mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the subject line: 'unsubscribe'. To post a message, send to: <mailto:bhs at lmi.net> bhs at lmi.net
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the BHS