[BHS Etree] JAZZ - Jazz Lab Bands I and II Spring Concert March 14, 7pm (Wed.)

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Mar 1 13:49:48 PST 2012

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Berkeley High Jazz, berkeleyjazz at comcast.net

The BHS Lab Bands I and II will perform in concert on Wednesday, March 14 at the BHS (Florence Schwimley) Little Theatre beginning at 7:00 pm!

Tickets are $10 (General Admission); BHS students and staff are free; other student tickets $3. Lots of snacks and drinks available for purchase.

Come out and enjoy the evening, hear great music, and support these talented musicians and BHS Jazz!!

Pat Anderson, Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Lisa Sibony are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net.