[BHS Etree] SPORTS - Mens Lacrosse Athletic Packets Required Before Feb 6. Tryouts

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Sun Jan 22 20:13:32 PST 2012

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Athletic Director,
athleticdirector at berkeley.net

or Chris May, Head Coach, BHS Mens Lacrosse Team, bhslaxemail at gmail.com

REMINDER!  ATHLETIC PACKETS ARE REQUIRED FOR YOUR STUDENT TO

TRY-OUT for the BHS MENS LACROSSE TEAM on Monday, February 6th!

1. What do I need to tryout for Lacrosse?

Students must complete an athletic packet including  having a medical
examination.

A doctor must verify that you are healthy to participate in a high school
sport.

Exams are good for one year from the date the doctor signed and stamped the
form.

These forms must be turned in BEFORE TRYOUTS!

2. Where do I find an athletic packet?

Pick up an athletic packet in the athletic office after school from
3:30-6:00 PM

or download at www.berkeleyhighathletics.org
<http://www.berkeleyhighathletics.org/> .

Please have two emergency forms and all signatures by parent/guardian,

student, and physician.  Keep a copy for your home records.

3. How do I turn in the athletic packet?

Submit athletic packets at Athletic Packet Clearing Night on

Thursday, February 2 between 5:30-7:00 PM in the BHS Library.

Students or families may turn the packet.

4. What if I have questions about BHS Mens Lacrosse Team or Tryouts?

If you have questions, you can contact Chris May, Head Coach, BHS Mens
Lacrosse Team

at - bhslaxemail at gmail.com.

5. Where can I get information about the team?

Please visit the team website at www.bhsmenslax.com
<http://www.bhsmenslax.com/>

Pat Anderson, Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Lisa Sibony are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to
them at  <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:  <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS PTSA website:
<http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/. To