[BHS Etree] ADMIN - Advisory Message

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Jan 18 21:24:36 PST 2012

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Susannah Bell
susannahbell at berkeley.net

Dear Parents,

This Friday is our fifth advisory meeting of the year.   Since students are
preparing for finals next week, the different grade levels are working on
various test-taking, organizational, and stress-management techniques.
Ninth and tenth graders are discussing general study skills, eleventh
graders are looking at test-taking and SAT/ACT preparation, and twelfth
graders are working on stress management.  (In last month's feedback,
parents shared that seniors really needed a session on stress management!)

As part of its new multimedia website, the BHS Jacket has posted a video
about advisory, including interviews of teachers, students and
administrators.  You can see the interview at
http://www.bhsjacket.com/multimedia.

Please take some time to discuss this week's advisory topic with your child.
Also, we appreciate your feedback!  If you have any questions or comments
about advisory, please contact susannahbell at berkeley.net.

Thank you,

Pasquale Scuderi

BHS Principal

Pat Anderson, Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Lisa Sibony are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to
them at  <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:  <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS PTSA website:
<http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/. To