[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS - 2ND Call for Exit Exam Help

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Jan 18 21:14:24 PST 2012

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL, contact Janet Huseby,
jhuseby at pacbell.net

This is the second call for help with the 10th grade Exit Exam which will be
held over a two-day period in less than  two weeks' time: Feb. 7 and 8. We
want the exam to be a calm and orderly experience, and one that starts on
time (!) for the over 800 students who will be taking it.  In order to make
it so we need lots of help.  Please consider giving some time to our
students. Below is detailed information about the exit exam and the three
shifts. If you can help, please let me know at jhuseby at pacbell.net

Students will take the test both days reporting at 7:30 am.

We need volunteers from 7:15 to 8:30 am to check students in and get the
test rolling.

We need monitors from 8:30 to 11:30 am to help the counselors and
administrators who are running the test; and we need sorters from Noon to
2:30 or 3 pm to help sort this test so it can be packaged in the proper
fashion.

Many thanks to the volunteers who have already stepped up to volunteer. We
are doing well on the early morning shift (though there are still openings).
The other shifts are very sparse.

For 10th grade parents and guardians this is a rare and special opportunity
to see ALL of your child's colleagues in one spot.  For any grade level
parents it is a chance to help as many students as possible to pass the test
this first round. If you can come help, please e-mail me with your
availability. Specify what day and what shift.

Thank you very much.

Janet Huseby
Volunteer Coordinator
Berkeley High School
Jhuseby at pacbell.net

Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Pat Anderson are the parent-volunteer
<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:  <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS PTSA website:
<http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/. To