[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS - Kick-Ash needs help on Thursday, Nov. 17

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Nov 14 12:02:29 PST 2011

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Lina Lamirande,
lina.lamirande at gmail.com

KICK-ASH this Thursday, November 17th and we need 2 volunteers over the
lunch period between 11:30-12:20! Help our students stop smoking.
Volunteers will set up and hand out raffle tickets and prizes  in front of
the Community Theater.

Please contact Lina Lamirande at the e-mail above if you can help!

Thank you wonderful community!

Pat Anderson, Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Lisa Sibony are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to
them at  <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:  <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS PTSA website:
<http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/. To