[BHS Etree] INCOMING FAMILIES: Fall Info Night Nov. 14; 9th Grade Info Night, Feb. 1

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Nov 9 08:17:49 PST 2011

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Janet Huseby, jhuseby at pacbell.net

1. Our Fall Information Night for Incoming 9th grade families is scheduled for Monday, November 14 in the Berkeley Community Theater located on the BHS campus.  The event will start promptly at 7 p.m. While we welcome everyone, the evening will be of particular interest to those who are new to the Berkeley Unified School District.  This event is an introduction to the school and in the past has featured a panel of current students, one of the College Advisors, and a Q and A with the Principal.

 2. On Wednesday,  February 1, 2012 the 9th grade Information Night will be held at 7 p.m. At this event representatives from the six learning communities at BHS as well as a number of departments will make presentations and answer questions.  The Winter/Spring Information Night is an essential step in the process of signing up for classes at BHS.  Please plan on attending.

Janet Huseby
Volunteer Coordinator
Berkeley High School
Jhuseby at pacbell.net