[BHS Etree] SPORTS - Winter Team Tryouts start Monday, Nov.7

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Fri Nov 4 23:06:10 PDT 2011

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact  the Athletic Director's Office,
athleticdirector at berkeley.net

Thank you to the students and parents/guardians who submitted athletic
packets for winter team tryouts.  We appreciate your patience and support as
we prepare for another season.

If you want to participate in soccer, basketball, or wrestling, please turn
packets in at the athletic office.  We are located around the corner from
the Athletic Trainers Room (next to the Donahue Gym).

Please refer to the website for the try-out schedule at
www.berkeleyhighathletics.org.

There is a new location for WRESTLING- Mondays through Fridays, 4:00 pm -
6:00 pm, Jacket Gym Dance Studio.  Please enter via the outside stairs and
balcony.

You can also find an athletic packet at the athletics web site.  Please
remember to complete 2 emergency forms (one for coach, 1 for the office) and
check for all signatures.

Fall athletes only need 2 new emergency forms.  Medical examinations are
acceptable for one year.

Pat Anderson, Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Lisa Sibony are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to
them at  <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:  <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS PTSA website:
<http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/. To