[BHS Etree] PTSA - Safety Committee Forum Nov. 1 (Tues.), 7-9 pm

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Oct 31 20:17:01 PDT 2011

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Natasha Beery
president.bhsptsa at gmail.com

Do you have a safety concern you want to bring to the attention of the
school? The PTSA encourages you to attend the Safety Committee's community
forum this Tuesday, November 1st, from 7:00 to 9:00 in the BHS library.
The meeting is designed to inform Safety Committee members about the
community's safety concerns and ideas for improvement.

Take a look at our existing goals and safety plan, at the front office or
online at http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/bhs-safety-committee.htm.

Once a year, the Safety Committee hosts a public forum to gather community
input before we draft the school's safety goals for the next year.  Those
goals, and the strategies we create for implementing them, become the
official policy of the school after the Safety Plan is adopted by the SSC
and School Board each spring and we then work with the school to make sure
that the changes actually happen.

We want to hear from you.   Speakers will have three minutes and at the end
of the meeting, you'll have time to connect with the subcommittee working on
your issue so they can follow up with you.

Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Pat Anderson are the parent-volunteer
<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:  <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS PTSA website:
<http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/. To